Joel and a few (eight or so) of his good buddies from Idaho and Oregon have been planning a camping adventure for quite some time. They call it "MAN WEEKEND" because we, as wives and females, are not able to attend. (I guess they are sick of us or something) Anyhow, "Man Weekend" starts today and goes through Sunday. They are going to someplace in the middle of Oregon to camp and be crazy guys...lets just hope that no one gets hurt! Everyone that is going has made special "Man Weekend T-shirts". These are two of the three t-shirts that Joel made. I helped him do it all in Photoshop, but he is very happy with the outcome.
I don't really know what I will do while Joel is gone this weekend, but I am getting my haircut this afternoon....hopefully I can make the best out of my time alone. (Which means watching Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, and maybe Music & Lyrics)



5 comments:
awesome! u wives should get together and have wives weekend-
Yeah, we wives are going to get together and have a baby shower...however, it is kind of hard to plan something with all the women because we are all at differnt stages of life, and sometimes it is difficult to come to an agreement.
I have decided that I am going to hit up a sale going on tomorrow and possibly get some new clothes...that will be good...
Also I have to clean because my In-laws are coming tomorrow(saturday) to visit for a few days...the joys of being left at home to do all the work! Too bad I don't have any major plans... ;)
The bottom picture shows that Joel is going to go camping with David H. Is that really a guys week if the Hoff is there?
I think that second t shirt i funny! But where's Sean Connery!!!
If we save $10 a month for a year we would have enough for a spa day.
You In???
The Hoff!!! Oh man, you cant put a pretty boy with a tough guy like Norris. Thats just blasphamous and wrong!
What about Clint Eastwood? Or, Arnold, or even Bruce Willis. But, damn, the Hoff?
We gotta talk boy,
Post a Comment