Here is my little Ode to Fall...
The spring has past, and summer too,
Dear old sun, How I will miss you!
The rain is coming, and will never end,
Except there be snow, but no, not here my friend.
Fall will turn into Winter,
Causing Cold and lonely blues,
But fear not my dear friends,
Because I love You!
Well, that may not be the best ode you've ever heard, but what can I say? I was was rushed and put on the spot...never a good way to write an ode! :)
.jpg)

4 comments:
did you dr. that one that looks like a single purple leaf above all the green?! IT LOOKS AMAZING! u have an eye, that's for sure!
Nope! The only "dr.'ing" that I did was on the last one...and that was just for fun. I was worried that the fall would come and go and I wouldn't be able to capture the beautiful colors that are around here right now. Thanks for the great comment! I hope to have more like these coming in the next few weeks!
I like your little "ode". How can you be put on the spot when writing an ode? Rushed, I understand. What kind of doctoring did you do to the last one? Those fall colors are so awesome and they don't last long enough. One good wind and away they go. Mommer
Have any pictures of a single orange leaf with the sky in the background? That might be a good one for our wall. I like the colors of the orange ones here, but it would be too busy for my wall art.
Post a Comment