Poor Kitty....he just wanted some chili!
One night we found this little guy laying still in the cold snow after having his head stuck in this chili can for who knows how long...after taking a few pictures, I reached down and removed the can...the cat was still clueless as he managed to get his head stuck three other times....

Sorry it has taken me so long to post our Vacation...I hope you enjoy seeing the fun we had! We were gone for ten days and returned home on Christmas day.
The posts of the trip are all below...I think there is 16 different posts...have fun and please make comments! I love reading what you have to say! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!
7 comments:
the pic with the snow on the branch needs to go on one of my walls. I love it!
flip flops in the snow is a good way to get frostbite and then you have to have them cut your toes off. get some cute boots nest time.
love MOM
That is really funny about the cat. Crazy hungry cat.
As we call my cat (which my mom now has)..."Stupid cat". Kitties are so dumb, but I sure do love them so.
I haven't seen Termite or Bill Clinton for a long time...Termite in the snow was a pretty shot. Also I love the cat in the chili can. All those cats are clueless...I remember once when Brooklin was two, she picked up one of them by the back leg, and it just let her drag him around like that!! He was just like, "Wow! This is cool!"
Melissa
that cat craks me up... i thought chili gave dum cats gas
I can't believe this. What a small world! The exact same thing happened to me when I went up to cut down my Christmas tree!
check out my blog(morganstrasser.blogspot.com) I posted a picture of my chili experience!
Post a Comment