It takes one crazy idea and three crazy people to make "having fun with the TRAMP" possible. As you can see, it snowed and the TRAMP was just begging for some action shots. I posed the idea to Joel and he said "no way, it is cold and snowing..." As soon as the rejection was giving, Logan perked up and said, "I will do it!" I was so excited because I knew that there would be some pretty awesome pictures taken....once Logan went, then Joel decided it was okay, and then Marnie wanted to have a little fun as well...ENJOY!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ok...Logan wins again!! His faces are so funny, and he did the best poses...how did he get straight upside down?? Too funny
Melissa
holy cow- those are even cooler than i thought they'd be! now i'm jealous!
The pictures were just taken on my speed setting...luck of the draw to get him straight up and down...I actually have two others where it is similar to that one.
Post a Comment