Sunday, July 13, 2008

BOO!!

So I was just looking at one of my friend's blogs and under the links for each of her friends/family blogs there is a date....out of curiosity, I pondered for a moment and then realized that she has it set up so that she can see when the blog was last updated. That is not fair!! Some of us have lives and can't dedicate everyday to a post (and yes i am whining)

Anyway, Joel and I just got back from a quick trip to Boise to visit some family who were visiting. It was fun, quick and somewhat stressful, but we are glad we went.

Meanwhile, i am leaving at the butt-crack of morning to head to the airport. I am going to be in Chicago this week for a national conference on student recruitment and marketing. I am going with a coworker of mine and we are going to have a blast! I will try to take pictures of the things we do, and hopefully of the people we see!

Also, thanks to my dear friend Heather M. I am ADDICTED to the Twilight series. She lent me the first book and I was able to borrow the other two from my bestest friend Chelsi. WOW! I can't wait to see the movie...

8 comments:

the milners said...

I'm sorry about the blog list...it's not to make you feel bad for not posting (ahem...in forever). It's to keep Matt off my back for spending waaaaay too long looking at EVERYONE's blogs every time I got on the computer.

Anonymous said...

LOL Lila I KNEW youd get addicted Aug 2nd the FOURTH book comes out and yes that is what Ill be doing that day! I miss you girl be safe on your trip and bring me back a rock hee hee

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming this weekend..........I know it was a hard decision and a long trip for a short stay but we love to see you each time and we just plain love you! Have a fun time and a safe flight.

Anna said...

I'll be honest, I'll probably be waiting in line at midnight on the 1st August to get "Breaking Dawn". Can't wait! If by some chance Bella ends up with Jacob I'm going to go throw the book into a lake.

mattandwendy4ever said...

Sounds like I am not the only one who has a blog list. It makes it so easy to see who has updated. Have fun on your trip. Can't wait to see your pictures. Hopefully next week I will have some to post as well.

S. Fantasia said...

Lila, you can do the blog list too by just going into the "customize" section of your blogger. It is a new feature that you just have to add. :o)

Silly goose. Have fun in Chicago!

The Bluths said...

1. The time stamp helps me not be on the computer forever as well. 2. How have you not read the Twilight series until now? Ethan read them with me the 2nd time and now he is a fan. Imagine that.

Unknown said...

I am also addicted to them. I did get Cory to read them. I still have your birthday present sitting here. I haven't seen you in a long time.