Well, I hope you all have had a great time allowing me to reflect on the week I spent in Chicago. I had an amazing time and am grateful I was able to experience such a wonderful trip. My co-worker, Cristina, and I learned a lot, not only about things pertaining to our jobs, but a lot about each other. There is so much out in the world to see, and I can't wait to see more of it as time goes on!
Up on the Hancock building, we tested our abilities to clean windows....we didn't want any corner missed!
The boat tour down the Chicago river was amazing. We learned so much and saw some really awesome buildings....
I was able to meet up with Stephanie Watkins and one of my dearest friend's brother who is serving a mission in the Chicago area...
Cristina and I went to the art institute and became artists ourself!

4 comments:
The picture with the mirror ball thing...how come you can't see the person taking the picture? That is weird!
-Marnie
I can see the person taking the picture. Isn't it the person squatting with the camera? :o) Haha. I had to look twice though because I thought the same thing.
Anywho, were you really on a window caddy outside the window? I may have peed a little. Those things seem so rickety, not to mention I am afraid of heights. You're crazy girlie!!
Wait...is that guy squatting taking your picture?? Kinda looks like he's shooting the sky. Hmm......
Such a mystery.
so you did have me going with the window washing thing for a minute, only for a minute. What a nice photo op. And one other question ...why is the missionary holding a tupperware container? I thought they gave out BofM's. And you didn't elaborate on the fact that you got to know your co-worker better.....was that a good thing or a bad thing? And what about the business aspect of it? Was IT worth the trip?
Post a Comment