Well, Oregon was good...but good things can't last forever! I am only going to post one or two more blogs on this site. As promised, I have begun working on a new blog and will put all our latest pictures of our move, house and the upcoming adventures there. Fear not, I am not going anywhere.....far! lol
Our moving adventure















1 comment:
Well, just a few comments.....1st you are so blessed to have someone come in and move you...even with a small apartment full of stuff there was more there than you ever expected wasn't there. 2nd I'd like to see the picture you have of Calvin on the wall, in the shot with the rocker,a little closer up. 3rd Can you even believe how much stuff comes with a baby?? 4th...were you able to bring your plants with you? 5th Calvin is the cutest dirty laundry I have ever seen.
Post a Comment