Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ode to Fall 2

Ode to Fall 2:
The itsy bitsy spider made a web outside my house,
Along came the rain and doused the web about...
Out came the camera, and then the bug spray,
And the itsy bitsy spider is no longer alive to play!!
(YIKES!)





6 comments:

Guh said...

that spider is NOT so itzy bitzy! i HATE spiders!!!

Guh said...

seriously... we have sticky traps in EVERY room of our house!

the milners said...

BLECH! I'm totally creeped out right now...I swear there are a zillion bugs crawling on me.........yuck. I hate that feeling...and I HATE SPIDERS!

Anonymous said...

you're getting BRAVE girl! I can't believe you got close enough to take a picture!

Joel & Lila said...

Mamma D, that is where I have you tricked! I was not close at all...it was my zoom lens that captures the spider really well....but wait until you see what i have to post soon! You will freak

S. Fantasia said...

I think I peed a little. Just kidding, but seriously - yikes on the spider. I do have to admit though, I think that spider webs with rain on them are so magical looking. :o)