Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally, A NEW CAR!!!

I have been hoping for a new car since about the time Joel and I were married (just for the record, that makes my desire to have one over four years old). Finally, after a realization that we needed to buy one while we could still afford it, out shopping we went. It only took two dealerships and almost seven hours to find a car that fit the basic needs of a growing family, and that was in our price range. It was a hard decision because we had to find the strength within ourselves to go after the car that didn't have as much 'Eye Candy Appeal' (namely a 2003 Jetta), but all in all we are very happy with our new purchase. May I introduce you to our 2005 Suzuki Forenza, "Blue Steel."



My first car was a wagon, so I love the idea of being back in a spacious vehicle....I feel like I am in a luxury car compared to the Accident because there is so much room! I will put more pictures as they come!

4 comments:

Number Juan said...

yo i got some "G's" dat roll in a suzuki forenzic. dey all love it.

Number Juan out!

Anonymous said...

Blue Steel will never fill the void left by the Enterprise... Or the Enterprise II... I want to see you spray painting that suzuki crazy colors asap. A pink flamingo hood ornament would make a nice touch - Buy a house through Morgan and he'll hook you up.

Unknown said...

Love the car! Can't wait to see it in person.

S. Fantasia said...

I LOVE the new car! Cool color and the interior os sexy (and clean)! Cleanliness won't last long though once you fill that car with little ones. *SIGH* I always USED to have such a clean car... oh, the good ol' days. :o) Congrats on the sweet ride - you deserve it and I consider any new car "eye candy".