Per Angela's request, I thought I would share with you our excitement for the day....Rosco eating Goldfish! We went to the store to buy some more little things for their habitat, including the bigger gold fish. Not seconds after we put them in the water did Rosco start chasing them and trying to eat em'....I can see a fun tradition starting...that would be having friends over for feeding time. It is so funny to watch. We bought ten goldfish today and we have six left. Add that to the other fish we had left and we should have about ten fish all together left. I will let you know updates on when they have all been eaten....hehehehe
We will try to get a video next time, but until then, enjoy watching nature at work!
We will try to get a video next time, but until then, enjoy watching nature at work!

6 comments:
That is so cool, I can't wait to see it live!
so cool!!!
thanks!
u got some superad pics!
2nd picture from the bottom...looks like a giant spider-thing sneaking up on the poor unsuspecting goldfish. Think "jaws" music! You didn't mention Anastasia......she must not participate in such brutality. Hey, is Bella still around? I haven't heard much about her since you thought she wasn't gonna make it??? Mommer
I'll be honest...I'm a little sad for those goldfish being murdered. I wouldn't recommend feeding them crickets, though; my brother used to feed them to his salamander and somehow they would escape and you'd find them in the bathroom or kitchen later on. Yuck.
Well, if it makes you feel better, they are not being murdered...it is the circle of life...it is written in all the books and things we have read that you can feed them goldfish. What about the turtles that are in the wild? They eat fish all the time.....it is okay.
Inject those goldfish with some radioactive ooze if you want to create Ninja Turtles.
Post a Comment