Please go visit my adoption blog and let me know what your thoughts are on the photo collage I created...only a week left until my home-study!!
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please go visit my adoption blog and let me know what your thoughts are on the photo collage I created...only a week left until my home-study!!
4 comments:
I like it a lot. I love the large picture of you guys and do not think Joel looks odd - that's just silliness. :o) It fits the bill of a collage to me and shouldn't be a problem if they didn't give any more specifics than just "photo collage". Good job and good luck on your home study thing. You are in our prayers.
I like them too. The collage looks really good. And the portrait is great! You know I'm lovin' your new do, so if you're able to get a good shot before the home-study, I'm sure it would be marvelous!
I like them, but I suppose i'm not the one who is going to be judging them. I especially like the colors you used and the matting stuff on the first one. I do agree if you get the chance to do a new one with your new do. Ironically I was wondering about this because in perusing the blogs of one of very good my college friends siblings, I came upon theirs. They have successfully adopted once and are in the process for a second. If you go to my blog, then clikc on Paul & Tami, and then on Scot & Becca on theirs it is a little ways down the page, but I thought you might like to see others. I'd offer to help you out before your home study, i'm off mon-wed, but I bring more mess with me than I could help with. If you just need to get your mind off of it though, let me know. Good luck, I know it will all work out - just remember it's Heavenly Father's timeline, not ours (for both the good and the initially appears bad and turns out best in the end).
Karee
Hey, where were you today?? Missed you. Hope y'all are doing okay. Take care.
karee
Post a Comment