Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Bean

Wow...this is a must see attraction if visiting Chicago. "The bean" as I like to call it, was remarkable. I have never seen anything quite like it and quite frankly, I think it is a unique enough piece that I might not see something like it ever again. It was fun to see all the people visiting. This was the highlight of the trip for me...notice the reflections in the bean and try to see 1)the person taking the picture and 2)the person in the picture...(the jumping ones are the best!!)















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I guess i kinda figured out my question...the photographer is really far back in "the bean" that is crazy cool!
-Marnie

Guh said...

i officially have to go to the bean one day.

That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought I wasn't seeing the photographer at first...that you were maybe blocking them but no....the jumping pictures gave it away! I'm glad that you took shots from all angles cause I thought that it was just an oval shape! Cool that you could actually walk under it!

Anonymous said...

it's very interesting. What's it for? Is it an alien spaceship?