Well, tomorrow we get everything disconnected, so I will not be able to post for a while. (tear i know) Please check back (or look at your ticker thing) in a week or so. Hopefully I will have good news and update everyone on the moving adventure we will partake in this next week! I love you and miss you all already!
NERT!
NERT!


7 comments:
Yay! I hope that everything goes great! Be safe and have fun!
Good luck with the move, I hope it all goes well! And in answer to your comment - we live in Washington, just outside of Seattle. Came here from Utah about 2.5 yrs ago and love the great northwest!
Hope the move goes smoothly. We will miss you guys. Keep in touch!
NO!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN'T MOVE!! I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!! whatever krunkers. I'll miss you.
Joel and Lila,
I am friends with Davis and Linda, and I found your blog on theirs. I love your adoption story and appreciate your humor, reflections and inspiration. We recently found out we are adopting this month. Good luck with your move and I would love hear more.
Thanks
Becca
Hope the move went well.
I trust that the move went well. I believe that i speak for everyone when I say we have all missed your blogging!
Post a Comment