Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Back in Action....except not really!


Hello blogging world! Wow it feels like forever! Typing this is like getting my pepsi fix after a long day of stress....FEELS GOOD!! hahaha

Well, i am glad to report I am back in action, however, time isn't on my side so you don't get a lot of new information, except that updates are coming!

I did this cute little picture today when i hooked my computer up! What a good looking young man we have on our hands! We love Calvin so much!!

5 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

Gawl!! What a freaking cutie!! (oh, and Calvin's adorable too. haha.)Ps. Trev said that Calvin looks like Joel in week 8.

Well, I, for one, am so freaking excited that you are back online! Welcome back to the world my friend!!

L. Strasser said...

thats SOOO cute. looking at those pictures makes him look like he never quits smiling!!! I love him so much! He is so silly

Guh said...

so glad you're back! It was great to talk to you today, and we can't wait till your new home is ready for us to come for another visit! w00t!

the milners said...

Yea! You're back! Love the picture strip - it's so cute to see his alertness (is that a word?) develop over the weeks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to admit I have missed your blogs also! I didn't even get to read or see it though before your cute little picture strip was already wallpaper on my monitor! Some people's kids! Love you guys!